Thursday, December 29, 2005

Let's Get One Thing Straight

Time and time again I get responses that accuse me of spouting off crap that I get from FOX News. First off, let me state that I have neither satellite nor cable TV. I refuse to pay for 300 channels of crap when I can only watch one at a time. Secondly, except for the local news which I watch every night at 10:00, I get 50% of my news off the Internet and 50% frome the (sic) LA Times (I can't believe that I even admit that). So lets knock off the " Stop spouting the Faux, Focks, Fucks, Fax News" garbage.

I used to watch CNN, MSNBC and network news, but all they do is report according to the DNC agenda. For example, they are all over Tom Delay and his legal troubles, but what happened to the Sandy Berger affair? How come no one is calling for an investigation into who leaked the info about the NSA wiretapping? This non-reporting happens ALL of the time and there is no denying it. The mainstream media reports what IT wants to report and not what is NEEDED. Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!