Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

No! No! No! You won't be getting any "Happy Holidays" crap on my blog! I celebrate Christmas and don't feel the need to acknowledge any other seasonal celebrations and don't expect non-believers to wish me the same, a polite "Thanks" would be adequate, no big deal!

Also, thank you to the Democratic Party who are doing their level best to convince Americans that the Bush Administration and the Republican Party are not doing anything to keep the country safe despite the evidence to the contrary. They can not see how they are truly disrespectful the intelligence of the American electorate, "Just because you say it is so doesn't make it so!" 2006 should be a great election year for Conservatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!