Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Return

Okay, after another two year hiatus I return to the blogosphere to add my two cents to the social and political discourse of the day. After a critical review of the previous posts and comments I can see that I was wrong concerning some things I predicted to happen but correct regarding some others. Such is the way of life, no one is perfect nor always right. As such, I truly appreciate the good Lord's lessons in humility and pray for his continued guidance and providence in all aspects of my life, though I be most unworthy.

I hope you find food for thought, pearls of wisdom or items to just set me straight. Ciao.

P.S. Am still looking for the benefits of that war in Iraq for oil thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!